Thursday, 24 March 2016

VERY INTERESTING 6 BLOG POSTS

VERY INTERESTING 6 BLOG POSTS 
During the time when my blog "Exposing Islam" was under restriction by GOOGLE for two weeks, I started another blog with the help of my friend Timmy, with his account. In those two weeks I wrote six blog posts including the effect of Colonization of Moon on Muslims. In order to make it convenient for the readers of my blog, I thought to combine the links of those six blog posts at one place. Below mentioned are the six blog posts I wrote during days of restriction. For the sake of new readers, restriction was imposed by GOOGLE due to the protest of Muslims on my posts. Here are the blog posts.
















By clicking on the title links you will be able to visit that specific blog post.Thank you for your love and appreciation which is indeed priceless.

Asad Mahmud

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone of you have any personal experience relating to any post on the blog, kindly share with me, I will make that a part of the post , along with your name, email address and a pic of yours if you like. If you want to be anonymous then your name and picture will not be published. You can write to me on prefacerevenge@gmail.com. Thanks.