Thursday, 24 March 2016

MY ARTICLES IN THEMANCHESTERTERRIER.CO.UK

MY ARTICLES IN THEMANCHESTERTERRIER.CO.UK
Micheal O'Brien or as most of the people know him as Micheal Comemi, is a very dear friend and very pleasant personality. He owns this beautiful online news magazine, The Manchester Terrier, which is available at themanchesterterrier.co.uk. He is a magnificent writer himself. Due to his kindness I was able to write in his Magazine which I really appreciate. So far three of my articles have been published in The Manchester Terrier which I thought to combine in one blog post as Links to those article so that the readers of Exposing Islam could be directed to them easily.









I really appreciate and thank the readers of My blog for their love and appreciation of my writings. Its priceless.

Asad Mahmud






No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone of you have any personal experience relating to any post on the blog, kindly share with me, I will make that a part of the post , along with your name, email address and a pic of yours if you like. If you want to be anonymous then your name and picture will not be published. You can write to me on prefacerevenge@gmail.com. Thanks.