Sunday, 15 November 2015

Pakistan's National Assembly Blasphemes Quran and Sunnah

PAKISTAN IN CONSTANT BLASPHEMY OF QURAN AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD


Isn't it amazing that a country which was founded in the name of islam and the motto of foundation was La Ilahha Illa Allah (shahadah) Is constantly ridiculing the teachings of Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad. Don't believe me. I will explain it to you no worries hereafter.
It is the same country which led into violent agitation against the caricatures of Prophet Muhammad whether published in Denmark or anywhere else in the world and it continues to do so. Then how is it possible that the same country which is ideologically so radical about Islam, teachings of Islam and prophet Muhammad can even think of doing any blasphemy even of the slightest nature.
Lets read the case first then the evidence, i wanna talk here about the beloved wife of prophet Muhammad , Aisha. It is a proven fact of the Islamic history that when Prophet Muhammad Married Aisha She was six years old and prophet consummated the marriage when She was nine years old. Lets look at the references.
Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)
Narrated Hisham's father:Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)
Narrated 'Aisha:Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 140; see also Number 139)
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)
These ahadiths are sufficient proof to establish the historical fact that Aisha was nine years old when Prophet Muhammad Consummated the marriage. Now lets see whether this act of Prophet was justified in the Light of Quran, Obviously. Prophet Muhammad was the living embodiment of Quran without the sunnah You cannot understand the Quran completely for example Quran orders to maintain Salah but how to salah(pray) is explained in the Sunnah. Now lets see the verse of Quran legitimizing the Marriage i.e.
If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. 65:4, (Surah Talaq Ayat 4)
This verse is talking about the iddat period which is the period of waiting after a woman is divorced by his husband before marrying any other. This verse clearly speaks about the iddat period of those girls who have not menstruated i.e. who have not reached the age of puberty. Lets Read from Tafseer and Muslim Scholars.
Al-Tabari said regarding 65:4
The interpretation of the verse "And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise". He said: The same applies to the 'idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.
Tafseer al-Tabari, 14/142 (Source: Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com) (Question #12708: Is it acceptable to marry a girl who has not yet started her menses?)
Abu-Ala’ Maududi states:
"Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl at this age but it is permissible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Qur’an has held as permissible." (Maududi, volume 5, p. 620, note 13, emphasis added)
Now it is quite clear from the Quran and Sunnah that no age has been prescribed to marry a girl by the Islam. But the legal system of Pakistan begs to differ with islam on this point. In pakistan Child Marriage Restraint Act 1929 is in field which applies to the whole of Pakistan. According to the Child Marriage Restraint Act 1929 clause 2 which is definition clause which i reproduce here i.e.
2.Definitions. In this Act, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context, (a) "child" means a person who, if a male, is under eighteen years of age, and if a female,is under sixteen years of age;
(b) "child marriage” means a marriage to which either of the contracting parties is a child;
And Punishment Clause is
4.Punishment for male adult above eighteen years of age marrying a child. Whoever, being a male above eighteen years of age, contracts child marriage shall be punishable with rigorous imprisonment which may extend to two years,(amendment bill 2014) or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.
Same punishment applies to the parents of the child or any person who direct the child into marriage.
This is in total contrast of the Islamic teachings According to this law of Pakistan, Prophet Muhammad is a criminal and Abu Bakar, father of Aisha, who married aisha with prophet is also a criminal and its not me saying so. Don't blame this on me even The council of Islamic Ideology also Said the same thing that Laws relating to the minimum Age of marriage are unislamic. Source : ( http://www.dawn.com/news/1092468)
In many muslim countries child marriages are legal. Now my question is why the pakistani Govt is blaspheming the Quran and Prophet Muhammd by going against the clear intent of quran and Sunnah? This Act of the Government of pakistan shows that (1) The Prophet Muhammad and Abubakar Siddique both are crminals (2) They are too ashamed to admit that the Act of the prophet to marry a nine year old or the verse of quran directing the same are too shamefull.
Now you decide what's right and what's not.


Asad Mahmud

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone of you have any personal experience relating to any post on the blog, kindly share with me, I will make that a part of the post , along with your name, email address and a pic of yours if you like. If you want to be anonymous then your name and picture will not be published. You can write to me on prefacerevenge@gmail.com. Thanks.